The last time I uploaded photos, at the end of February, Susanna was still just rolling to get from place to place.
A few days later, she was scooting backwards, often getting herself stuck in corners!

By St. Patty's Day, she'd figured out the crawl...

Soon followed by pulling up...

and cruising...

and walking behind her push toy all the way across the room!

She often lets go and stands on her own, which I haven't captured a picture of yet. I'm too afraid to walk away to get the camera, lest I become that mother in the E.R. who was more concerned with capturing a Kodak moment than saving her baby from head trauma.
So, mobility has truly arrived.Before you know it, I'll be posting video of her first steps!
By St. Patty's Day, she'd figured out the crawl...
Soon followed by pulling up...
and cruising...
and walking behind her push toy all the way across the room!
She often lets go and stands on her own, which I haven't captured a picture of yet. I'm too afraid to walk away to get the camera, lest I become that mother in the E.R. who was more concerned with capturing a Kodak moment than saving her baby from head trauma.
So, mobility has truly arrived.Before you know it, I'll be posting video of her first steps!
1 comment:
Aww, she is really growing up!
Post a Comment