Today was another of those wonderful Fridays spent at home. I love my work, but getting to spend a whole day with Susanna is a really special treat. I learn so many little things about her when we are together from wake up through bed time. Today we went to see Owen and Lindsay and went to the library to get some books and puzzles.
After taking a nap together (ahhh!), we finished all the laundry and made spaghetti and banana bread for dinner. Susanna put on her backpack and sunglasses and informed me she was going to school. So, I packed her a brown bag lunch and sent her on her way to catch the bus. About 30 seconds later, she returned with a request "Hug and Kiss, please!"
My little sunshine is also getting increasingly interested in selecting her own clothes...and mine. These are the shoes she picked out for me for work the other day. She refused to go down the stairs until I put them on!
More adventures in hailstorms and homeownership to come...
1 comment:
What a precious story! Susanna is so darn cute. One day she'll have hair!
Post a Comment