Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Roll Call!

So, I'm still not too sure about whether I want to keep the Feedjit site tracker on the lower right column over there. I thought it would be kind of neat to see how people are getting to my blog and where they are reading from. BUT, I also know that I stalk a lot of friends' and strangers' blogs way more than I'd like to admit, and feel like I should reciprocate the pleasant security of anonymity that I enjoy. I might even be less likely to read someone's blog as frequently if I kept seeing "Lancaster, PA" pop up there, thinking they might soon realize what a loser I am for being so overly interested in their musings. Maybe you never even noticed it, nor do you care. As my good friend Rosie used to tell me, "Kelly, I'm sure you're not underthinking this."

What do you think? Feedjit - yay or nay?

I'd love to see some comments from the people who visit here regularly so I know who's checking in. As of now, I can only guess by knowing the site you came from or where you are posting from (i.e., Cary, NC narrows it down to two people...that is unless Jamie's friends like my blog as much as my friends seem to like hers!) So, let's do a roll call - give me a shout out in the comments of this post and maybe you'll get a nod in a future post. If I know you're reading, I'll send you some love :)

P.S. If you love your anonymity as much as I do, you can comment anonymously in Blogger.

7 comments:

Jamie McQ said...

I'm usually really shy about my opinions but here it is: if you're curious about who's visiting from where and how they got there, use google analytics so you can do it on the sly and you don't make ppl feel all self conscious for stalking the awesomeness that is What's So Fuddy. Plus, it gives you graphs and a cool map overlay.

I have my eye on you, Mount Joy, PA ;)

alli said...

Yo Kelly! (Yeah, that's right, I said yo.)

I read from a feed reeder, so I don't comment very often, but if you see New Orleans pop up, you know who it is!

Amy said...

Hi Kelly! I stalk your blog purely for Susanna pics. You've got the cutest little munchkin ever. Feel free to stalk my blog - though not nearly as cute as yours.

EPowell said...

I stalk both you and Jamie. This is for two reasons:
1) I'm supposed to be writing my thesis.
2) I'm too lazy to look up other blogs, so I stick to what I know.

I second the google analytics comment, btw.

The Brown's said...

Hey Kelly, I check in too! I love to read what's up and see the new pics!

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly, I look in too and love the new pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly! I check in every so often for Susanna pics and updates too. :)

-Jen D