Here in the Fuddy household, we are blessed to have a really wonderful Daddy. Here he is holding Susanna when she was just one day old. I remember feeling those first few days that he was much more of a natural as a parent than I was. (Then again, I was probably a lot more tired than he was...but really, he just eased right into the role and helped me feel more confident as well.)
A few days later, and through about a month or two ago (it took Susanna a while to sleep through the night!), surely neither of us could have claimed being the "more tired" one. From day one, Jon has been a really hands-on Dad. He has proudly taken on the role of master diaper changer, burper, rocker-to-sleep, and most every other daily duty that has turned our life at home upside down in the last 10 months. On top of that, he's worked really hard - often very, very late into the night - to have his own business and provide for us. Of course, I never expected any less from him, but still I realize how awesome this is and how lucky I am to have a husband who shows his love for both of us in everything he says and does.

I'm so glad that Susanna has a dad as great as our own dads. She is a lucky little girl! I just love watching the two of them and how much fun and laughter they share.
No comments:
Post a Comment