Friday, December 21, 2007

Wanted: Sleep

We are getting pretty tired over here at the Fuddy household. With teething, growth spurts and stuffy noses we've been up a lot of nights. Losing sleep in the first few weeks didn't seem nearly as bad as it does after we've gotten used to generally sleeping through the night again! I can't wait to sleep in again some day --- maybe when I'm 45?

We were hoping to get a camcorder for Christmas to get some videos on the blog, but alas, we decided it doesn't quite fit in our budget for at least another six months. We did decide on a digital camera upgrade with video capabilities, though, so hopefully we can get some short documentaries on there and learn how to use YouTube! Stay tuned.

Susanna had her first taste of rice cereal today - she's growing so fast. I heard a baby crying in Labor and Delivery today at work and I started to get all weepy thinking that I was hearing his or her first little cries in the world. Then I saw this sweet little 2 day old guy that looked just like her in her first days and it just blew me away to think how she's gone from those flailing arms and wide eyed stare to purposefully grabbing for everything within reach and huge smiles. Jon was giving her raspberries on her belly tonight and she was just losing it giggling. It is the sweetest sound!

Okay, now I better quit screwing around and sleep while I can! Good night!

No comments: