While I'm promoting my friends, check out Jonnaysa's website: http://www.plannedperfectionpa.com/index.html . She is also very gifted at her trade of wedding planning and coordination. I've heard from more than one bride that she is "worth her weight in gold". She helped coordinate our wedding ceremony and details, which freed my mind to just be able to enjoy it all! She also coordinated my friends Sara and Kathy's beautiful, seamless weddings this summer.
In a world that tends to value us by the money we make, it's really wonderful to see people following their hearts to do what they are really passionate about. I believe God gives us all a vocation, a place where our passion meets the world's need. It's the thing that you feel like you were just born to do. Once you listen for it and find it, things just click! Unfortunately not everyone can be lucky enough to get paid to do it, but there are creative ways to live it out.
And, of course, a picture of the munchkins for your viewing pleasure (credits to Jonnaysa):
2 comments:
Awww, that was such a nice post. It was wonderful to see you. I'm so glad we got to catch up. I have some really cute pictures of the munchkins and the mommas that I'm going to get up on the site asap :) Love ya!
I agree with Kerri, that was such a sweet and thoughtful post! Thank you for such kind words. You yourself are very talented at what you do and provide such a wonderful service to many people in need of someone to bless them and marry them! Thank you for having us over, your house is so cute and so welcoming.
Post a Comment