I don't know about the rest of you Pennsylvanians but I have been getting a lot of phone calls and mail from Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama this week. I kind of get mad at them when they call during one of Susanna's (rare) naps. But all is forgiven the candidate who can get me some health care and get some gasoline alternatives moving. After paying income taxes, we are b-r-o-k-e.
Please don't forget that TUESDAY is ELECTION DAY. Schedule voting into your plans - polls are open 7 am to 8 pm. What an exciting time to live in PA!
10 years ago
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment