10 years ago
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Annoying
Northwest Airlines is now charging $25 (each way!!) for a second checked bag. I think this should be waived for people traveling with children. Their suggestion on how to deal with the inconvenience is to "pack light". Pack light with a baby? Yeah, right!!! It will be interesting to see if they also charge the fee for gate checked items. For $50 you might as well buy a new stroller every time you fly. I don't plan on bringing ours for our trip in May, but if I had multiple small children I'd probably need to! I mean, you've got to get your one checked bag, your carry on, and your kid(s) through that airport somehow! Not to mention that your one bag is overfilled because your checked bag is full of stuff to feed and entertain your child on the plane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment