While I'm betting Jamie is one of the MFV's (most frequent visitors) of my blog, I'm going to post something that will be sort of redundant for her. Hopefully she'll appreciate the plug for her McBlog. Which, now that I've seen Superbad, makes me LOL because all I can think of is McLovin. Hahaha. LOL again.
So, the point is, I can't help but share a link to Jamie's recent post of some pics of Susanna and Scott at Christmas time. Note Scott's natural ease and charm with 4 month old infants. She was so into him.
http://dweebert.blogspot.com/2008/03/oh-susanna.html
10 years ago
3 comments:
I'm totally an MFV. THE MFV possibly. I'm anxiously awaiting my award in the mail or on my doorstep, Ed McMahon style :)
I'm up there too. I'm prob also an MFV of Jamie's -- lol. I can't help it. I love recipes. I've just got to get motivated to start my own recipe blog too!
Erin, I'd be an MFV of your blog if you start one :)
Post a Comment