The fabulous life
of Jon, Kelly
and Susanna Louise!
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Our House
I'll wait till we unpack a few more boxes so you can actually tell what the inside looks like, but for now here's the outside of our new house and the backyard!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly - I saw your profile on the "Journeys of the Heart" website as a non-denominational officiant. We also have a newborn (almost 4 months old) and I was wondering if you perform Baby Blessings? I figured I would cut out the middle man and contact you directly. We live in Chester County (west of Coatesville)towards Lancaster. You can contact me at heathb1@juno.com. I look forward to hearing from you! - Heather
2 comments:
Kelly - I saw your profile on the "Journeys of the Heart" website as a non-denominational officiant. We also have a newborn (almost 4 months old) and I was wondering if you perform Baby Blessings? I figured I would cut out the middle man and contact you directly. We live in Chester County (west of Coatesville)towards Lancaster. You can contact me at heathb1@juno.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
- Heather
Post a Comment