Monday, March 22, 2010

Keeping up (or not) with the Fuddys

So, I've done a pretty poor job of keeping people updated on our family through the blog. I'm still trying to figure out a balance between blogging vs. Facebook for updates. I lean towards the blog as a more permanent record (that could perhaps serve as our baby books/family albums in lieu of taking up shelf space and lots of cutting and printing photos) vs. facebook as easier and quicker. We shall see....

Speaking of baby books....we need a new one! We are very blessed to be expecting a new little Fuddy somewhere around the end of September 2010! Here is how Susanna shared the news...


We put this shirt on her to head over to my parents' new house. I only said about 15 times that my mom should take off her coat, but it didn't happen. Then I took it off and let her just walk around. Still, no reaction. Finally, when Jackie started to catch on, they were like "Oh, we just figured you bought that shirt cheap at a yard sale or something." Do these people know me or what?

We're already moving into the second trimester this week, and I got to hear the heartbeat (a fast 174) two weeks ago. This is the part where it starts to actually feel real. No ultrasound until the "big one" in another 4-6 weeks, in which we may find out if Jon is further outnumbered or we even the score.

No comments: