Just me this time, so far. I feel miserable! It always seems to hit on the weekend, so not much is getting done around here during the little time we are home! Spring, anyone?
A lot of people ask us what Susanna is up to these days, so I thought of some of her curent favorites to share:
Favorite Song: Great DJ by The Ting-Tings (she calls it "the drums")
Favorite TV show: The Pennsylvania Lottery at 7 pm
Favorite Foods: Lemons and Pepperoni
Favorite Toys: Band-aids and her tub crayons
She's also turning out to be a very orderly sort of girl. She has to shut the lid, close the door, shut the gate, push in the chair, wipe the "mess," etc. before moving on to anything else. Where she got this, I have no idea.
10 years ago
1 comment:
She definitely did not get it from the Shaffers!
Post a Comment