Tuesday, January 27, 2009

F is for

So, I've been tagged by Jamie, which is actually a good way to get me to post. It's been fewer and farther between, I know. We are insanely busy and I hate it. I miss leisure time so much. I work, sleep and eat. Too much of the first thing, and not enough of the second two, let alone everything else. I might get my life back in August when residency is over...here's hoping.

The game is coming up w/ 10 things that start w/ that letter, which Jamie chose for me as as "F".

10 random things that start with F.

1. Free - I am really into anything that is free right now because things are pretty lean in the general economy and even leaner in the Fuddy household economy. I am ready for summer so we can do some free things like go to the park. Which leads me to...

2. Frigid - It is a cold winter in PA! I'm really not looking forward to getting up and driving in the ice tomorrow morning.

3. Fabulous - This was the word of the day on Sesame Street today. And it was presented with a very Samantha-like voice and gestures by Kim Catrall from Sex and the City. What a wholesome role model for kids :) When you become a parent, you realize that a lot of stuff on Sesame Street and in Disney movies is actually for adults.

4. Four - This is my fourth thing, and I just realized that none of the first three are things. They are adjectives.

5. February - My birthday is coming up. Feel free to remind Jon that what I really, really want is to go to the new Melting Pot in Harrisburg. This involves making a reservation, which could also be called "planning."

6. Frosty - I'm convinced that a Wendy's Frosty just does not taste as good with any spoon but a Wendy's plastic spoon. The spoon is part of the experience.

7. Facebook - My dad just became my friend on Facebook today. It's crossing generations.

8. Friday - I don't have to work this Friday! Woohoo! Unfortunately it's because I go on night shift next week.

9. Front Door - I can see my front door through the window. It still has a Christmas wreath on it.

10. Fun - I like these tagging things. I've actually been hoping for a while now that someone would finally tag me. I was feeling a little left out.

So now I am tagging Erin P. with "S", Jonnaysa with "M" and Kerri with "C".

1 comment:

Kerri said...

1. I totally agree with you about the Frosty spoon.
2. My grandmother friended me on Facebook...multi-generational gap.
3. Thanks for "C"...I'll make it Creative :)
I miss you, Kel!