It was SO surreal making the exact same trip we took in May, but this time without a baby in tow. Or, more accurately, without all the baby stuff in tow. It was so e.a.s.y. Get on plane, sit down, get off plane, go to bathroom, rent car, done. No juggling, no bottles, no coaxing naps on our laps, no stroller strapping, no taking turns for the bathroom, no entertaining. Don't get me wrong, I missed Susanna while I was gone for 48 hours, but it really reminded me how much life has changed in a year!
Fortunately I was able to spend some time with my favorite Indiana kids and their very cool parents at their new house! Can you believe they were 2 and 4 when I first babysat?
Chris and I. She just looks naked. I wouldn't be standing that close if she really was.
The Newlywed Levys!
This could have been a great picture if I'd set it on B&W.
This could have been a great picture if I'd set it on B&W.
This one turned out well because Molly finally taught me how to use my camera.
The bride and my favorite certified nurse-midwife.
Wonderful people.
Had to take a photo of the plates for ya, Dad.
Sorry we didn't have these for my wedding!
Sorry we didn't have these for my wedding!
Kel, Mila, Julia and I got to have a good, old-fashioned, stay-awake-talking-till-2:30 am sleepover on Friday night :)
Rule #1: Find out what your friends are wearing ahead of time.
Rule #2: If you mess up #1, at least don't sit right beside each other. :)
He licked the pole for $5. Hmm. The Backer pole. Don't think about it too much. Eww.
Kelly and Lara - too cute bridesmaids.
(Hope Kel made him wash his lips before he kissed her. See above.)
No comments:
Post a Comment